Thursday, November 23, 2017

Gratitude - Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and be grateful.  It can be a tough time to think about it with the holidays approaching and the thoughts of gifts and shopping flooding everyone's brain.
However, we enjoy stepping back and thinking about what we are most grateful for.

I know I am grateful to have such a supportive family who works hard to make each day on our farm better.  I feel safe and cared for when I am at home, working in my element.

Kelly was most grateful for safety and health of our family and the support she had from all of us. 

The boys discussed they are grateful for their opportunities provided by our family and community.  Cole specifically showed gratitude toward all the good food he was about to eat at home and at different family events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment